Unit : 1
||Brand : NULL|
|Age group : NULL|
|Generic Name:||Sildenafil View Generic Items|
|Main Drug Group:||phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors.|
|Indication:||Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.|
|Contra Indication:||* Have had an allergic reaction to sildenafil (Viagra) or any other medicines in the past|
* are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain
* Have a serious heart or liver problem
* Have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
* Have low blood pressure
* Have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
|Dosage:||The recommended dose is 50 mg taken as needed approximately one hour before sexual activity. Based on efficacy and tolerability, the dose may be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg.|
|Side Effects:||* Bladder pain.|
* Burning feeling in the chest or stomach.
* Cloudy or bloody urine.
* Increased frequency of urination.
* Pain on urination.
* Stomach upset.
* Tenderness in the stomach area.